Combine spectacular scenery and great rapids for an awesome whitewater rafting adventure. From the buzz of 'Geoff's Joy', a torrent of Whitewater, to stunning native and plantation forest, the Rangitaiki River has it all!
Our Rangitaiki Whitewater rafting experience is a great way to spend the day, come on your own and join a group or bring family, friends or workmates looking for a little adventure. No experience necessary!
Meet at our base in Murupara, just 45 minutes from Rotorua on State Highway 38. If you prefer, we can arrange a shuttle to pick you up from your central Rotorua accommodation.
The Rangitaiki River Grade 3-4 is suitable for all active people aged 13 years and over (we can take younger people but conditions apply). Please contact us or see below for more information.
Rangitaiki River Grade 3-4 Trip Time:
11.30am at our river base or around 10.30 from Rotorua.
- A picnic style lunch is provided on this trip
- Suitable for all active people 13 years and over
- Children as young as 10 may be carried but must be accompanied by an adult and are required to walk one small section of the trip.
- Recommended minimum weight limit 40kg, Maximum 120kg
- Large groups can be taken by arrangement - please contact us for details
- Any pickup will be approximately one hour before the trip time
- $NZ129.00 per person (valid till 30 September 2013)
Price includes lunch of a Subway Roll, chippies, biscuits, fruit
and orange juice.
>> Book Online:
For bookings less than 24 hours in advance please phone to book