Experience the world’s highest commercial waterfall with our unforgettable rafting adventure! Paddle forth and conquer!
RAFTING & ZIPLINE PACKAGE TOUR
KAITUNA RIVER GRADE 5 & CANOPY ZIPLINE ADVENTURE!
Rafting & Ziplining in Rotorua
Raft the magnificent Kaituna River, which boasts the highest commercially rafted waterfall, followed by the Original Rotorua Canopy tours, which is New Zealand’s only native forest zipline canopy tour.
This rafting and zipline package combines fun and excitement with the pristine natural beauty of Rotorua. We ensure we have the equipment to guarantee you relish in the experience comfortably. For an additional $50pp you can upgrade to the Ultimate Canopy Tour.
Where We Meet:
Meet us at our base Hangar 14s, Rotorua Airport, 837 Te Ngae Road, Roturua or arrange for our shuttle to pick you up from your central Rotorua accommodation.
Trips are subject to minimum numbers, water levels, and weather conditions.
- Suitable for all active people 13 years and over.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Around 15 – 20 minutes of training is provided prior to the trip teaching all the required paddle commands and safety information.
- Professional photographs are taken of each River Rats rafting trip and the Kaituna Grade 5.
- Recommended minimum weight limit: 40kg
- Recommended maximum weight limit: 125kg
Polar fleece tops (weather dependent)
Spray jackets (weather dependent)
The Kaituna Rafting and the Original Canopy Tour are both around 3 hours each.
What to bring: